Sunday, December 21, 2008

Inspiration.....

"Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will."
- Dr. Robert Anthony

4 comments:

Inderjeet Banga said...

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."
- Groucho Marx

Inderjeet Banga said...

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. "
- Albert Einstein

Inderjeet Banga said...

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am not for others, what am I?
And if not now, when?"
- Rabbi Hillel

Inderjeet Banga said...

"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life. "
- Ralph Waldo Emerson